Most crimes involving marijuana in the state of Georgia are serious and carry felony charges. If you are convicted of a felony, you will have a criminal record the rest of your life, which could impact your housing and job prospects, as well as your ability to own a firearm and other rights. Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute is not a charge to sneeze at. In order to best defend yourself, you will need a top-notch criminal defense attorney and the time to do so. Thus, you’ll need a bail bondsman to get you out of jail quickly and on the road to your defense.
ASAP Bail Bonds in Georgia understands the court process for when you are arrested and charged with a crime. We’ve been helping people get out of jail for years with the assistance of bail bonds. A bail bond is a set amount you’ll pay to get out of jail. If this amount is too great, you can partner with a professional and reliable bail bond company such as ASAP Bail Bonds to help you pay it. In this instance, you pay us only a small portion of your actual bond, and we handle the rest. It’s that simple. We serve Gwinnett, Cobb, DeKalb, and Clayton Counties. Below, we’ll list some of the benefits our bail bonds offer. Call our 24/7 bail bondsman today!
BENEFITS OF BAIL BONDS IN GEORGIA
- Better able to interview and hire criminal defense attorneys for your defense
- Can return to work and life while awaiting trial
- Can be with and care for family and pets while awaiting trial
- Be less stressed and more comfortable at home
- Still have freedom until a verdict is reached
- You can keep your arrest under wraps much better than if you disappeared completely
- You are safer out of jail than inside jail
- You can get help, such as for substance abuse
- Using bail bonds is more affordable than paying the full amount of bail yourself
CHOOSE ASAP BAIL BONDS IN GWINNETT, COBB, BARROW OR WALTON COUNTY TODAY
Being arrested can be embarrassing and one of the hardest times in your life. You undoubtedly are stressed over the possibility of a conviction for possession and intent to distribute marijuana and how that could impact your life. By getting out of jail as quickly as possible, you are free to go back to your normal life before your trial with as little impact as possible. With ASAP Bail Bonds, we can help you get the freedom you desperately need at this time in your life. If you live in Gwinnett, Cobb, DeKalb, and Clayton Counties, give our bail bond company a call today!