BAIL BOND PROCEDURE
A loved one has been put in jail. What do you do next?
Get in touch with a bondsman (or bonding agency) to get your loved one back home.
At ASAP Bail Bonding, we make the process as simple as possible.
- The bonding agency calls the jail to get all the necessary information.
- The bonding agency posts the bail and handles the paperwork while working with you on the financial arrangements.
- Once everything is set, the bonding agency will tell you when to go pick up the defendant.
- The bail bondsman stays in touch with the defendant and his loved ones throughout the legal process leading up to trial. They will explain the legal proceedings to help them make it to the trial successfully.
- If the defendant appears on trial day, the bondsman’s account is credited back the money that they put up for bail. If the bondsman has incurred some additional expenses while serving the defendant, the defendant will be responsible for covering those costs.
- If the defendant does not appear for trial or is late, the bail bond is forfeited to the court. The bondsman gets charged for the bail, so they will proceed to collect the full sum from the defendant and the person who applied for the bail bond.
- After the defendant is apprehended for the second time, there is no chance for bail.
We are Georgia’s premier bail bond service because we take the time to inform our clients about the process while also offering great premium prices. Contact us today to find out how we can help you or a loved one get out of jail.
We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so don’t hesitate to give us a call. We also offer a free warrant search service that covers the greater Atlanta Metro area. Don’t sit around wondering if there is a warrant out for you when you can find out for certain.