WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING WARRANT
It is never advisable to ignore an arrest warrant. At some point, the law will catch up with you, and you’ll be arrested. However, oftentimes, you can avoid being arrested altogether if you have your bail bond paperwork prepared ahead of time or if you’ve partnered with a top-rated criminal defense attorney. Of course, every situation is unique, which is why it is advisable to speak to either your local bail bondsman, such as ASAP Bail Bonds, or an attorney for assistance. In general, if you have an outstanding warrant against you, you should:
- Take a deep breath. Now you at least know what you are facing.
- Speak to either a local bail bondsman or defense attorney. Both are professionals and can advise you as to your next steps.
- Prepare your bail bond paperwork. This will ensure you spend as little time in jail as is necessary.
- Arrange any temporary childcare or pet care you may need.
- Once everything is settled, turn yourself in to law enforcement officials.
READY TO GET STARTED?
CHOOSE ASAP BAIL BONDS FOR YOUR FREE WARRANT CHECK TODAY
ASAP Bail Bonds is committed to providing all of our clients with kind, compassionate service, so call us 24/7 if you need to bail someone out of jail. We offer affordable bail bond premiums, and we are always happy to take the time to explain the bail bond process to you. If you have an outstanding warrant against you, we can help.
When you call for a bail bond, make sure you have the following information ready in order to make the process move as smoothly as possible:
- The name, birth date, and address of the arrested person.
- The jail that they are being held in.
- The court in which bail was set.
- Call us if you want to know more about what you need to get a bail bond.
We provide a FREE warrant search for the Metro Atlanta area. If you would like more information about a warrant found, contact ASAP at (678) 734-9926, and let us help you clear the matter up today.