How to Get a Bail Bond
ASAP Bail Bonds is available 24/7, so call us whenever you need to get someone out of jail. When you call, make sure you have this information ready as it will make the process go more quickly:
- The arrested person’s full name, date of birth, address, and their employment information
- Their case number and the name and location of the court where bail was set
- The name of the jail where they are being held
- The name, address, phone number, and employment information about the person applying for the bail bond
Once we have the information we need, as well as the nonrefundable premium, we will start the bail process. We have years of experience and good working relationships with the courts, which means that the process will move much more quickly than it otherwise would.
Three Great Reasons to Call ASAP Bail Bonds
- We have some of the most affordable premiums in the area. Not only are our prices lower, we also have different payment options for people who can’t pay the full premium at once.
- We have offices in Gwinnett County, Cobb County, Clayton County, and DeKalb County, which means that we are always close.
- We offer a free warrant search. If you think you may have a warrant, call us, and we can find out. If you do, we can get a bail bond ready to go before you go to jail, so you won’t spend much time locked up.
Call ASAP Bail Bonds today for a free consultation. We are always happy to answer all of your questions, because we understand how confusing it can be when you have to deal with the legal system. We are open and ready to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week.