ASAP Bail Bonds offers the best bail bond services in Gwinnett, Cobb, Barrow, and Walton Counties. Our bail bondsmen understand the bail bond process inside and out, and we’re here to help.
For many, being arrested is a new experience, and they don’t know what to expect. Here at ASAP Bail Bonds, we make it a top priority to answer all of your questions and explain how we operate and what you can expect.
- After you or a loved one calls our 24/7 bail bond service, we’ll gather some bits of personal information, such as your name, what crime you have been arrested for, and what jail you are in.
- Once you partner with us, we collect our nominal fee (which is a certain percentage of the bond against you and possibly collateral).
- We get the process rolling with the respective court, handling all of the paperwork for you.
- You will go free once the court has completed their processes.
- As long as you attend all of your court dates and trial if you do not plea bargain, you owe us nothing more.
For the most part, embezzlement, since it is a non-violent crime, carries lesser charges and penalties. These include:
- A conviction of conversion results in a misdemeanor as long as the value of the property is less than $500
- If the property is greater than $500, you could receive from one to 10 years in jail and a misdemeanor conviction
- If the crime is perpetrated against someone who is 65 years or older and the loss is over $500, the conviction could result in a prison sentence of between five and 10 years.
- If the crime is perpetrated by a fiduciary in violation of their duties, such as an employee of a financial institution or government, the prison term could be up to 15 years
CALL ASAP BAIL BONDS TODAY
ASAP Bail Bonds is the best bail bond company serving Gwinnett, Cobb, Barrow, or Walton Counties. We offer assistance and advice on bail bonds whenever you need it, whether it’s just to ask a question or ask for a good criminal defense attorney in your area. Call our felony bail bondsman today!