Disorderly conduct covers a large number of behaviors, including acting in a violent manner or using abusive or violent words. No matter the circumstances of a disorderly conduct arrest, if you don’t want someone you care about to have to spend months in jail while they await their trial date, contact ASAP Bail Bonds.
When you call ASAP, you will need the following information in order for us to begin the process of bailing someone out:
- The full name and date of birth of the defendant
- The defendant’s address and work information
- The name of the court in which bail was set
- The jail where the defendant is being held
- The case number
- Name, date of birth, and financial information for the person applying for the bond
Once we have everything we need, we will start the paperwork and pay the bail. After the defendant has been released, we are always available to answer questions about the bond as well as what the defendant needs to do in order to stay out of jail.
ASAP Bail Bonds has a free warrant search that covers Atlanta, so if you think you may have a warrant, let us check for you. If you need to turn yourself in, we can get a bond started beforehand so you will spend as little time in jail as possible.